[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Couldn't open a presentation to editing
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Couldn't open a presentation to editing
- From: victorlevasseur <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 03:56:44 -0800 (PST)
- To: email@example.com
I've installed LibreOffice on my computer (on Ubuntu 10.10).
But I've some problems with Impress :
When I want to open a file for Impress, it open it, but the Splideshow start
The problem happened on ppt / pptx / odp.
When I press Escape to exit the slideshow, I cannot edit the slideshow
because it is closed too.
PS : Sorry if I've done some english mistakes, I'm french and I'm learning
english in school.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Couldn-t-open-a-presentation-to-editing-tp2473021p2473021.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Couldn't open a presentation to editing||NoOp <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Couldn't open a presentation to editing||Sigrid Carrera <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] What's the planning on Java bindings for LibreOffice?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Excel - Calc file locking
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] What's the planning on Java bindings for LibreOffice?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Couldn't open a presentation to editing