[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LibreOffice with IBus on Linux
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice with IBus on Linux
- From: tomoya tabuchi <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 21:42:54 +0900
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm having a problem where LibreOffice does not respond to keybord input when
I have IBus running on linux. I can't input any characters (In English or
Japanese) and the keyboard shortcuts don't work as well.
This happens in every LibreOffice aplication.
Could someone help me out on this?
Thanks in advance.
Just noticed some mistakes in my message.
I corrected the "This happens in LibreOffice aplication" part.
What I ment is "This happens in every LibreOffice aplication"
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: LO Bete 3.3: Strange wiggly lines when viewing a file.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Bete 3.3: Strange wiggly lines when viewing a file.
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice with iBus on linux
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Libre Spreadsheet to MSO Excel