[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer BUG in custom fields.
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer BUG in custom fields.
- From: NoOp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:18:18 -0700
- To: email@example.com
On 10/16/2010 05:21 AM, "Cédric V." wrote:
> I'll use LibreOffice instead OpenOffice, but I've found a bug, and I
> did'nt see where I can post this problem.
> When I want to use custom field ( ctrl+f2), if I choose a variable
> Sequence, Writer crash. I use LibreOffice Beta2 in french.
> Where can I post this bug ?
> Thanks, and sorry for my very bad english.
and post on the dev list:
I posted on the dev list regarding a crash when inserting a caption in a
frame & got an immediate response. Just be sure you post with as much
information as you can, the same as you'd post any bug:
2. LibO rev (beta1, beta2)
3. How to replicate, etc.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Writer BUG in custom fields.||"Cédric V." <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice beta2 breaks yum on Fedora
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer BUG in custom fields.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Writer BUG in custom fields.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer BUG in custom fields.