[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Writer BUG in custom fields.
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Writer BUG in custom fields.
- From: "Cédric V." <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 14:21:11 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'll use LibreOffice instead OpenOffice, but I've found a bug, and I did'nt see where I can post this problem.
When I want to use custom field ( ctrl+f2), if I choose a variable Sequence, Writer crash. I use LibreOffice Beta2 in french.
Where can I post this bug ?
Thanks, and sorry for my very bad english.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer BUG in custom fields.||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer BUG in custom fields.||NoOp <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] unsubscribe
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] crash open a non Calc file name *.ods
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Is it possible to trim the bloat from LibreOffice?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer BUG in custom fields.