[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] KDE integration
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] KDE integration
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:36:42 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 2010-10-18 11:21, James a écrit :
Does anyone else use KDE?
If I try open a document from Dolphin and the document is in a directory
that has spaces in the name (eg. 'this folder has spaces') AND there is
a document open, it tries to open multiple documents for each word in
the directory (eg. 4 documents: 'this', 'folder', 'has', 'spaces').
It works IF there is no document open.
Hi I just tested this and it doesn't do it on my system.
Mandriva 2010.1 with KDE4.5.0 (I upgraded the stock KDE)
What I did find is that if your LibO is misbehaving, close LibO, go to home/, choose "View->Show hidden files" and delete you .libreoffice file. This will re-initialise your settings (as if you had just installed LibO), re-start LibO and try again.
Let us know if this works.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] KDE integration||James <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] KDE integration||James <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice beta2 breaks yum on Fedora
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibO closes abruptly
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] KDE integration
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] KDE integration