[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] KDE integration
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] KDE integration
- From: James <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:21:44 -0400
- To: users-libreoffice Mailing List <email@example.com>
Does anyone else use KDE?
If I try open a document from Dolphin and the document is in a directory
that has spaces in the name (eg. 'this folder has spaces') AND there is
a document open, it tries to open multiple documents for each word in
the directory (eg. 4 documents: 'this', 'folder', 'has', 'spaces').
It works IF there is no document open.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] KDE integration||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice beta2 breaks yum on Fedora
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Print Range, Rows to Repeat, Command failed
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] KDE integration