[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Unable to run LibreOffice from a normal account on Fedora13
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Unable to run LibreOffice from a normal account on Fedora13
- From: ApinderSingh <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 13:44:56 +0530
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 3:38 PM, ApinderSingh <email@example.com> wrote:
> Libreoffice is running fine if I use root account, but if I try to run it
> from a normal user account, I am getting the following message
> Fatal Error
> The application cannot be started.
> exceptionoccured raising singleton
> "/singletons/com.sun.star.deployment.ExtensionManager":loading component
> library failed:file:///opt/libreoffice3/program/../basis-link/program/
> Output of locate deploymentli.uno.so is
> If I try from command line, the output is
> /opt/libreoffice3/program/soffice.bin: /lib/libdb-4.7.so: no version
> information available (required by
> followed by the above mentioned message.
Couldn't find any solution. So time to move back to Oracle OpenOffice.org
Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Unable to run LibreOffice from a normal account on Fedora13||David Nelson <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Unable to run LibreOffice from a normal account on Fedora13||ApinderSingh <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Unable to run LibreOffice from a normal account on Fedora13
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Unable to run LibreOffice from a normal account on Fedora13