[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working
- From: Mark <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 00:46:36 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 7:45 AM, Harold Fuchs
> Take a look at Tools>Options>language Settings>Languages What do you have
> there for "Default language for documents"? I think this may be the cause of
> your problem. In the drop-down list of languages, if a language doesn't have
> a little "ABC" and a blue tick (check mark), then the dictionary for that
> language isn't installed and you won't be able to spellcheck in that
> language. You can get dictionaries from
They all say "Default English - USA" and the dictionaries I have installed are:
None of that seems to work.
For the record, here's what I have in OO:
The lhstandard and mystd are my own dictionaries, but NONE of them work.
I'm not seeing any mini-ABC or checkmarks. I just looked in my OOo
settings and that shows "English - USA" with the ABC and checkmark in
the default language setting. I changed my LO setting to match, but
there's still no ABC check.
I thought LO came with the USA English dictionary by default - is that
part of the desktop integration that isn't integrating because it
conflicts with OOo?
Everything else appears to be exactly the same - what am I missing?
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working||NoOp <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working||Mark <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working||Harold Fuchs <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Unable to run LibreOffice from a normal account on Fedora13
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Unable to run LibreOffice from a normal account on Fedora13
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spellcheck not working