[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] OpenOffice.org Roles
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] OpenOffice.org Roles
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 17:36:39 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
James Walker wrote on 2010-10-15 16.49:
I was wondering what everyones plans where for there OpenOffice.org roles.
At what point is everyone planning to resign and step aside?
And should it be something that we all do at the same time to show our
support for the new foundation?
I have suspended my role until OOo 3.3 comes out. Looking at recent e-mails and yesterday's Community Council discussion, it looks like we are forced to choose for "one side" - I won't comment who sees two sides and who doesn't.
Most likely, most people with official roles won't have them for too long anymore.
Sad, but even confirms the step we're taking, if one single contributor forces people to "decide", whereas the majority of the community doesn't force anyone.
Well, such is life.
Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880
Fax: +49 8341 99660889
Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] OpenOffice.org Roles||Jean Hollis Weber <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] OpenOffice.org Roles||James Walker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] list name for the US group
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] list name for the US group
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] OpenOffice.org Roles
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] OpenOffice.org Roles