[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] OpenOffice.org Roles
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] OpenOffice.org Roles
- From: James Walker <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 10:49:57 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I was wondering what everyones plans where for there OpenOffice.org roles.
At what point is everyone planning to resign and step aside?
And should it be something that we all do at the same time to show our
support for the new foundation?
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] OpenOffice.org Roles||Görkem Çetin <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] OpenOffice.org Roles||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] list name for the US group
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] list name for the US group
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Portable LibreOffice?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] OpenOffice.org Roles