Le 27/11/11 04:18, Andrew Pullins a écrit :
  Hello
[...]

can we get someone from the deve team to help us work on this road map. I
know that some of them hang around here. I do not want to mess with what
has already been planed but we should start to plan to change the UI. till
then we the design team need to continue critiquing the Citrus UI, and
getting it ready to implement.

This paragraph made me think of something I had in mind for weeks :
During last weeks, I read a lot of message similar to this one.
The inconscious idea is that Citrus UI *is* the future UI of LibreOffice. I find this not positive because it may prevent other ideas from appearing ; and we need ideas !

Please note that there is absolutely no offense against Citrus UI from me. I would just like to keep the UX team in a brainstorming mode !

I would propose to use a neutral form : "future UI".

So let's make a lot of one-step proposals to reach one day the "future UI" !

Thanks

Michel