When selecting:

Format-> Bullets and Numbering-> Options-> Numbering-> 壹貳參

The numbers are not consistent. Please fix them:

壹貳參四五六七八九拾拾壹拾貳拾參拾四……

“參”should be “叁”, in particular. “四五六七八九”are not consistent with the format.

The corrections should be:

壹貳叁肆伍陸柒捌玖拾……

Next, another numbering issue to be fixed:

九拾八. ----
九拾九. ----
佰. ----
佰壹. ----
佰貳. ----
佰參. ----
佰四. ----
佰五. ----
佰六. ----
佰七. ----
佰八. ----
佰九. ----
佰拾. ----
佰拾壹. ----
佰拾貳. ----
佰拾參. ----

That should be 壹佰零壹, 壹佰零貳, 壹佰零叁……壹佰壹拾,壹佰壹拾壹……

I did not try “壹仟零壹”or “壹萬零壹”.

Please fix the issues.

(Is there any way to fix the issues on my own?)

Regards,
C. H. D.

--
您可以发送邮件至 users+help@zh.libreoffice.org 获取关于如何退定的说明