WHAT:
LibreOffice will be at Fossetcon in Orlando this September, and we're
looking for a few people to help us staff our booth!

WHEN:
Fri, Sept. 12: 10:30AM - 5PM
Sat, Sept. 13: 11:30AM - 5PM

SKILLS:
Experience with LibreOffice and other FOSS products like Ubuntu is a
plus, but a helpful and positive attitude is much more important.

In addition to talking about LibreOffice, we'll be showing-off our
printed user manuals, demoing LibreOffice to interested users, and
handing out stickers.

PERKS:
As a member of the booth team you'll get a ticket to Fossetcon and an
Official LibreOffice T-shirt.

CONCLUSION:
If hanging out at a booth and extolling the virtues of LibreOffice and
Free Software sounds like your idea of a good time, then please ping
me back. We'd love to have you on board!

Best,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon