The IRC chat begins in 1 minute.
Can someone point out on how to connect via Firefox.

Thanks.

M. / Mr. Immanuel Giulea, BComm
Ville Mont-Royal, QC
514-577-2669

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 5:27 PM, upscope <upscope@nwi.net> wrote:

On Tuesday, May 06, 2014 08:00:46 PM Robinson Tryon wrote:
On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 7:31 PM, Immanuel Giulea

<giulea.immanuel@gmail.com> wrote:
I'll be able to make the meeting. No hockey game and no conflicting
activity scheduled.
Hope I don't forget.

Glad to hear that LibreOffice doesn't have to compete with hockey --
it's always better when one can do both :-)

--R
I was hoping to listen to the meeting. I set up Chatzilla yesterday but
forgot tonight is my 1st and 3rd Thursday Lions meeting. I have to
attend that, as i am the District Director for our Eyeglass Recycling
center and have a report to make. '

Will try the next meeting.
--
openSUSE 13.1(Linux 3.11.10-7-desktop x86_64|
Intel(R) Quad Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz|8GB DDR3|

deleted