Hi all,

Just a quick check-in regarding our current stores of consumable
marketing materials (pamphlets, stickers, etc...) in the US/Canada. I
distributed a bunch of pamphlets and stickers at SCALE 12x and some in
NYC, but I still have a decent amount of materials left.

I'll be taking swag to LibrePlanet and to my local Document Freedom
Day event, and want to make sure that I (and everyone else out there
in US-Marketing land) has what they need to effectively promote
LIbreOffice wherever they go :-)

I'm definitely open to new branded merchandise, e.g. pens[1], new
stickers, polo shirts, etc.. that we can use to more actively and
effectively market LibreOffice in the US. Visibility is big here:
* We need stickers that people *want* to put on their laptops
* We need t-shirt designs that people *want* to wear, because they're
funny/clever/etc..
* We need professional, memorable garb (shirts/hats/ties/etc..) for
our representatives

Here's the tl;dr part:

Questions for you to answer:
* Who has consumable materials?
* What do you have? (and how much?)
* Who doesn't have materials and needs some?
* Are you attending any events soon? (..and need to stock-up)

Danke,
--R

[1] Everyone uses pens, and we can purchase 1000 of them for under $250:
http://www.discountmugs.com/product/bp5387-custom-imprinted-plastic-black-ink-pens/