[cc'ing US-marketing list]

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 7:07 AM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All!

This is just touching basis with the North America team as it's been
awhile since we've all had time to talk. The chat has been a little
quiet lately, I'm sure everyone is busy but wanted to say hello and to
wish everyone a belated happy new year.

Hope all is well with everyone and that perhaps we'll see you around on
FDO, IRC or the mailing list.

Thanks for the ping, Joel!

Given the size of the US, Canada, and Mexico, it's a little difficult
for us all to meet-up in one place. I hope that over the next few
months some of us will have the opportunity to meet up with other
contributors for drinks or a bite to eat and (perhaps) do a little
planning for where we'd like to see our NA community in the coming
years :-)

I'll be in Los Angeles for SCALE 12x (Feb 18th - 26), in Boston for
LibrePlanet (March 21-23), and Portland (OR) for OSCON in July, and
would love to meet up with other contributors. Just email me and let
me know when/where you'll be available, and I'll do my best to show
up!

Cheers,
--R