"cab" file corrupt?

I use to send out DVDs if I get the shipping and other costs up front, but I have not been able to do so due to illness, mostly apartment-bound for the next month or so.

I doubt that the "very small town w/no local delivery" is not part of the address.

He need to send the zip code.

is should be "45032" for either the street address or the PO box.

If it is shipped out from a USA address to a USA address using a "Priority Mail" DVD box, it costs about $6.

"Priority Mail® Small Flat Rate Box" - or actually a Priority DVD box.

If no one can send this person/business a DVD [the English NA-DVD?] I will try to get someone to ship it out for me.

I will contact the person and let him know that we are working on his request.