On Tue, 2012-07-17 at 20:49 -0400, webmaster-Kracked_P_P wrote:
Drew:
decided to upload the 3.5.5 to the same place I uploaded the Win/Mac
.iso file

That way, you should have access to it by the time you wake up Wed.,
hopefully.

Excellent - alright, well for the kunaki service one must use their
software, windows only...so I set that up

Still don't have the single page insert ready, but did a dry run just to
try the cover, label in the layout, with the bar code... turned out, of
course that I needed to move the bottom items for the code..

Also author/publisher information. I've taken the information available
and a possible set of answers, for review here

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VySIorwvUHNnm4zRYx0lLt6Cjb8BApWAs3t6_QNBPF4/edit

That document includes, as you see, screen shots of the vendor supplied
layout package with the two files from earlier.

Let me know what you think on publishing information?
- I'll (or anyone else for that matter) have to get to work and make the
na.libobox site match up to the downloadable iso.

Unfortunately it appear that the only way to use the kunaki software is
with a locally attached drive, so it will be late tomorrow before the
job order will be are ready, earliest - 2-4 day delivery time before I
can inspect the finished package.

//drew

It is uploading at about 120 KB/s, which is about right for my crappy
coax in this building and the system that Time-Warner Cable uses in my
area of the NYS.  I was told I should get 900-1000 KB/s as part of my
contract, but the building has coax from the mid 1970's and the local
"node" has over 10 times the users as T.W.C. tech people tells me that
should be on the  cable TV/Internet/Digital-Phone/etc. feeder node[s].
in my area for the services provided.  The node was good when there was
100 channels of cable, but not over 2000 potential free/paid-per-view
channels, the Internet, the digital phone systems, the security systems,
and all of the other possible service you can order from them.  It is
like wanting 56K modem speeds from hardware designed for the older 14.4K
or less speeds.

So it is 8:48 pm, and it may be uploaded in about 10 hours.