Hello;

Right.  Too many acronyms!  Here are the definitions from Wikipedia, both
of which I feel are pretty accurate.

SWOT
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWOT_analysis

SWOT analysis... is a strategic planning method used to evaluate the
Strengths, Weaknesses/Limitations, Opportunities, and Threats involved in a
project or in a business venture.

and PEST
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PEST_analysis

PEST analysis stands for "Political, Economic, Social, and Technological
analysis" and describes a framework of macro-environmental factors used in
the environmental scanning component of strategic management.

Fantastic job on the community dvd & site!

-Craig

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 10:53 AM, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <