To my eyes, the first two indented paragraphs should be one paragraph.

"Open Document Format [ODF], Microsoft® Office file formats, HTML,
WordPerfect, Rich Text Format, Lotus formats, Office Open

XML, along with many other word processor, database, spreadsheet,
image/drawing, and other formats used for personal and business needs."

In other words, I believe there should be no break in the term "Office
Open XML".

Sorry, I was unable to modify the punch card even after creating a user
ID there. (I did see real punch-cards in use at the Bell Labs back in
the seventies.)

Georges