On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 7:15 AM, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:
Hi guys,

OK - I need to get the formal request for this to the OHLF organizers
TODAY.

So, anyone want offer an idea of exactly What I should be asking them
for?

Just a room with internet connection?

Anyway - I'm working on that right now and am on the IRC channel
also...so if anyone wants to respond here great, or pop on IRC.

Thanks

Drew

apologies for not responding sooner. Tried #documentfoundation...you
were gone. Is that the channel you were on?

I think that's all that's needed...a room with an internet connection.
It would be nice to have small tables that could be pulled into ad hoc
group sessions if there was something that needed to be discussed and
worked on with a small team.

Pretty simple.

The difficulties will be getting the word out and having someone who
can deal with the important items you listed. A current active
developer would be pretty useful.

Carl