Le 2011-06-15 14:43, drew a écrit :
Hi,

Before I follow up on the following I wanted to run it by the folks on
the list.

At the SELF 2011 show last weekend I got talking to the folks in the KDE
booth. One of the items they had was discs for distribution. I mentioned
that we where about ready to release a LibO disc and started talking
about how they funded the production costs.

The KDE folks informed me that OpenSUSE had actually flipped for the run
of discs and then proceeded to introduce me to the fellow working the
OpenSUSE booth. (BTW at SCALE earlier this year the OpenSUSE group where
all from Brazile, with one Aussie, while this time it was a local
fellow, Chuck Payne).

Anyway - Chuck offered to put us in contact with the OpenSUSE community
manager, Jos Poortvliet, to see if they might be willing to do the same
for us.

Chuck did indeed send an email to Jos about this and Jos responded to me
asking about how they might help.

So - how do folks feel about this - should we ask them to help us with,
shall we ask for help funding a production run?

Thanks

Drew

I'm all for it! Thanks for doing this.

Marc