Well, I ordered some remanufactured ink from a business in Canada. I was doing some emailing back-and-forth. So I plugged LibreOffice.org and LibreOffice-NA.US sites in my last one. I let him know I was needing ink for printing on DVDs and the thick paper that my laser does not do well.

We need as many plugs in as many placed as we can to promote both LibreOffice and the work of the NA team.

I have been wondering what the best way to get these LibreOffice NA DVD into the hands of those who want or need them.

I am wondering what it would involve to set up a PayPal store so we could sell LibreOffice DVD to those who cannot download the software easily. I say one US person/business that has set up a PayPal store selling discs but you had to enter the store to complete the purchase before you were told what you would be getting on the disc and for how much it would cost. Or at least it looked like that from what I saw. Every store that used PayPal for payments that I ever saw used that button to pay for the order, after you know what you were getting. So I did not press the button.

So I do have a commercial eBay account and a PayPal account that was setup the same time, 10+ years ago, but I never sold anything via eBay, since I had to stop the work I was doing and deal with a stroke. So I never looked back, though I still have my Federal ID and tax number if I ever need it again.