To look more "professional", I moved the North American Community DVD project's DVD testing site to its own domain.
http://libreoffice-na.us/

Having it listed in a sub-folder of my "lungstrom.com" domain did not look too professional to me. So now it is "moved" and up and running.

The DVD is still in the final testing phase with the re-checking of all the files on the DVD to make sure they have no issues. We found some issues with a few of the dictionary files that were downloaded from OOo's site. It seemed that some of the files we not completely downloaded, caused by the download process. They have been fixed. As soon as all of the files are checked and any issues have been fixed, the N.A.C. DVD - English version will be ready for distribution. There should be several places to download the ISO file [directly or via bit-torrent]. Then it goes to the translation teams for the Español [Spanish] and Française [French] versions to be completed. After that the three languages will be merged into one DVD.

While the translations are being worked on, we will be working on a Windows only CD/DVD, since the largest percent of the users use Windows and not Linux or Mac OSX. For the Windows CD, we hope to be able to keep as much of the content as possible, but it may come down to making a separate Bonus Content CD. We will need to have a CD version, since there still are users out there [maybe mostly business users] that do not have DVD drives on their computers. We also might make a USB thumb-drive version [not portable version] as a easy way to have the distribution in a "pocket size container". There is currently a Windows Portable version of LibreOffice, but I have not tested it out since my desktop it Ubuntu, not Windows.

Tim Lungstrom [USA - English] - lead team member for
     the LibreOffice North American Community DVD project [current project]
     the Americas LibreOffice DVD project [future project]

Marketing site - http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Americas_LibreOffice_DVD
DVD testing site - http://libreoffice-na.us/