While I was working on editing the Americas LibreOffice Project "Demo" DVD pages,
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Americas_LibreOffice_DVD
I noticed that the Theme's CSS files referred to the older icon set. I updated those icons to the newest icon set, that I know of.

I noticed this when I was placing a list of the icons used next to the links, that is an automatic part of the CSS system, on the bottom of the Info page [index.html]. I wanted this icon list since some users may wonder what some of the icons meant. The idea of the icons is a good one, but since TDF changed them from version 3.3.0 and 3.3.1, the icons in the DVD project[s] needed to reflect those nice looking icons.

If anyone sees any other issue with this project, let one of the English team members, listed on the wiki pages, know what it is. I hope to get all the issues taken care of so it complies with TDF standards for a distribution DVD for a "regional" community. Without the kind support of our communities, it would never have progressed to this point.