Hi everyone:

I just wanted to share the outcome of my "Looking for Canadians" posts. Well, there must be more Canadians on our list or we (Canadians) will have to work a little harder to gain membership representation for LibreOffice in Canada. We now number: 3 ... ahem ... and another in Montreal who wishes to remain anonymous ... business related.

I was wondering, again with the release looming, if you would like to try a "Looking for Americans" on the different mailing lists to see if there are other present members who would like to join in on the US marketing team membership. It would be nice if there was representation in all states. I don't think this would be too difficult to achieve. We should really look to our LibreOffice members first and then promote outside. It would make it easier to get help at conferences etc.

I will start looking for added Canadian membership from others who have not signed on from my contacts in-province and out of province. Hopefullly, we could have Canadian representation in all provinces shortly after the release of LibO3.3. I expect most will want to see/use LibreOffice before committing.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers

Marc