On Sun, 2010-11-07 at 20:18 -0600, Dave Johnson wrote:
Ian, I wanted to get certified via the "theingots.org" web-page but
alas I cannot. I am in the United States. How cam I get certified so I
can effectively market LibO here in the United States? I want to offer
training and support to my customers.

Contact Bryant Patten at the National Center for Open Source in
Education. He is trained as an INGOT assessor trainer and is based in
the NE of the USA (Hanover).  Web site at http://www.ncose.org/ has
contact details top right.

If this isn't going to work for you get back to me and I'll see what can
be done.

Gabriel Gurley who is also involved with the certification project is US
based and trained as an assessor trainer.

If you are outside Europe and can't make the meeting on the 28th
January, don't worry, we will find ways to include you. The meeting on
the 28th is simply a focus to pull a critical mass together, it is not
essential in order to participate.

What can I do?