On 10/13/2020 3:02 AM, Dan Egli wrote:
Hey folks, I have a question, and I hope it's not a FAQ. I did look
around but could not find an answer.

I have a base file that has some various forms in it. What I want is to
have a form with some buttons on it that will in turn call up other
forms showing other fields of the same record. So, for example, if I'm
looking at record with ID = 444 and I press button 2 it brings up
Sub-Form 2 (for lack of a better term) and displays the fields it was
created with for record 444. Then I can close the form to go back to the
main form.

I understand the basic syntax fairly well, having written a few basic
macros in VBA for M$ Office, but it's apparently a little different in
LibreOffice. I keep getting an error about an object not being defined
when I test the macro. All I want is to have say Button 2 open SubForm2.
SubForm2 is already created and available.

Thanks in advance!

Is anyone even out here or am I the only subscriber to this list? Not
only has my question not been answered, but I've seen NO traffic at all.

--
Dan Egli
On my Test server