---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marc Paré
Date: 2012/9/12
Subject: Official TDF/LibreOffice Forums
To: Rogerio Luz Coelho <luz.rogerio@gmail.com>

Hi Rogerio,

I am the co-coordinator for the newly formed TDF/LibreOffice forums. We are
finally organizing forums. In a previous post on our mailing list, you had
participated in the testing for the type of forums. The result of the vote
was for jforum.

I am just contacting specific people who had taken part in discussions of
forums on the mailing lists as these people seemed interested in
participating.

This week we are just starting to organize the global EN forums and there
are some notes about creating forums for the native groups (NL). You may be
interested in reading the wiki page about the formation of the forums[1].
You will find the discussion on the website list.[2]

We are also looking for forums moderators on the global EN forums, if you
know anyone who would be interested in helping out on the global EN site,
the sign-up sheet is on the wiki[1].

Cheers,

Marc

[1]
https://wiki.**documentfoundation.org/Forum-**planning<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Forum-planning>
[2] http://comments.gmane.org/**gmane.comp.documentfoundation.**
libreoffice.website/8521<http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.website/8521>

--
Você está recebendo e-mails da lista usuarios@pt-br.libreoffice.org
# Informações sobre os comandos disponíveis (em inglês):