Concordo com Furusho.

2011/8/16 Vitorio Furusho <furusho@openoffice.org>

Hi all,

I would suggest Brazil, Paraná state and the city of Foz do Iguaçu.

More precisely PTI - Itaipu Technological Park. The place is held
Latinoware
.

It is an attractive place and has international airport and has good
infrastructure of hotels.

It is a beautiful place: http://miud.in/TB5

Regards,

*Furusho, Vitorio*
Ativista de Software Livre, LibreOffice e ODF
ODF Alliance Award<
http://www.odfalliance.org/blog/index.php/site/odf_alliance_awards/>
Free Software Furusho <http://softwarelivre.org/furusho>
LibreOffice <http://broffice.org/>