Aula de GDB com Kendy!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jan Holesovsky <kendy@suse.cz>
Date: 2013/2/13
Subject: Re: Help with fdo#60471
To: Marcos Souza <marcos.souza.org@gmail.com>

Hi Marcos,

Jan Holesovsky píše v St 13. 02. 2013 v 10:53 +0100:

Yes - unhelpful ;-)  I've had a better look, and it is down to throwing
"SaxExpatParser: internal entity declaration, stopping", added by
Michael S.:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-commits/2012-May/031218.html

Michael, can you please have a look?  The SVG.odp from fdo#60471 throws
that when parsing Pictures/100020E100000000000000009BE89C15.svg that
contains

<!ENTITY ns_flows "http://ns.adobe.com/Flows/1.0/";>

First I wanted only to record my gdb session for you so that you can
learn from that; but then it turned out to be a deeper problem ;-)  So
for your information, here it goes, hopefully will help for other cases
too:

cd master/install/program
. ooenv
gdb --tui ./soffice.bin

[in --tui (Text User Interface) mode, when the screen gets garbled, use
Ctrl-L, it will redraw it].

And in gdb:

break xsvgparser.cxx:122
run SVG.odp

and when it hits the breakpoint, then

catch throw
continue

and when it hits the __throw breakpoint, then investigate.  You may need
to do 'up' few times to get to the real cause; but here it shows up that
you need the debugging symbols also from 'sax' - so make sax.clean ;
make debug=true sax, and restard in gdb, and finally:

sax/source/expatwrap/sax_expat.cxx:775

throws:

(gdb) p aExcept
$6 = {<com::sun::star::xml::sax::SAXException> =
{<com::sun::star::uno::Exception> = {Message = "[ line 4]: error",
      Context = empty uno::Reference}, WrappedException =
    uno::Any {<com::sun::star::xml::sax::SAXException> =
{<com::sun::star::uno::Exception> = {Message = "SaxExpatParser: internal
entity declaration, stopping", Context = empty uno::Reference},
WrappedException = empty uno::Any}, PublicId = "", SystemId = "",
LineNumber = 4, Colu
mnNumber = 19}}, PublicId = "", SystemId = "", LineNumber = 4,
ColumnNumber = 19}

So, it is line number 4, column 19.

Now in which file :-) - few times 'up' leads back to xsvgparser.cxx,
here do

print aAbsolutePath

and you get

$7 = "vnd.sun.star.Package:Pictures/100020E1", '0' <repeats 16 times>,
"9BE89C15.svg"

so it is Pictures/100020E100000000000000009BE89C15.svg

Let's have a look at that.  In shell, do

unzip SVG.odp
gview Pictures/100020E100000000000000009BE89C15.svg

And we can see that it is

<!ENTITY ns_flows "http://ns.adobe.com/Flows/1.0/";>

to be exact, the space after ns_flows is line 4, column 19.

Then I just googled for "SaxExpatParser: internal entity declaration,
stopping" (to find out if it is a general problem, or just something in
our code), and found out that Michael S. is to blame - so posted the
message to the list :-)

Thanks for looking into it! - are there any other problems that are
interesting for you?  In this case I am afraid it is best to let it on
Michael S., unless you see the fix for the problem, of course :-)

All the best,
Kendy

--
Att,

Marcos Paulo de Souza
Acadêmico de Ciencia da Computação - FURB - SC
Github: https://github.com/marcosps/
"Uma vida sem desafios é uma vida sem razão"
"A life without challenges, is a non reason life"

--
Você está recebendo e-mails da lista dev@pt-br.libreoffice.org
# Informações sobre os comandos disponíveis (em inglês):