[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pl-users] Problem with opening files.
- Subject: [pl-users] Problem with opening files.
- From: Michał Górecki <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 20:45:18 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear LibreOffice staff,
I am a Polish user of your software and I have been facing some issues for
a few weeks. The problem is I can't open any file, either saved with MS
Office or LibreOffice(in every possible format) There appears a small
window saying "Błąd zapisu pliku. Plik nie mógł być zapisany." In English
"Error saving file. File could not be saved." This occurs everytime when I
try to open documents. I am using LibreOffice 4.0 on Windows 8. Is there
any way to fix this? Any similar requests? I am not sure, but I guess this
can be caused by ~lock files.
Cheers, Michał Górecki.
*530 080 722*
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/pl/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [pl-users] Problem with opening the calc file
- Next by Date: [pl-users]
- Previous by thread: [pl-users] Problem with opening the calc file
- Next by thread: [pl-users] Analiza Bilingów