Hi Opaque,

In black I write my answers to your questions

I do hope you can help me?

*Best regards from Pieter Padmos, Paulus Buyslaan 24, 3818 LD Amersfoort. Tel. (+31)(0)334619868*
Op 08-06-2020 om 16:59 schreef Pieter Padmos:

Opaque, thanks for your reaction!

I am Dutch, but have several American and French friends.
And I want to write them a nice and correct letter in their own language.

*Best Regard from Pieter Padmos, Paulus Buyslaan 24, 3818 LD Amersfoort. Tel. (+31)(0)334619868*