Dag beste mensen,

Voor wie dit nog niet hebben gezien.
Zie ook reacties in het archief.

met groet - Cor

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Changes and fixes in Nextcloud for
ODFAuthors
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 14:21:08 -0200
From: Olivier Hallot <olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org>
To: LibreOffice Documentation <documentation@global.libreoffice.org>

Hello fellow Authors

This weekend we worked to fix the NextCloud service for Authors. The
issues were a few and all were fixed.

* The previous ODFAuthor share was a folder under my user ID and thus
was limited in size by the default TDF member storage. We created a
group folder where the limits were increased to a workable condition and
similar to the old Plone size.

* The existing files were moved from my share to the group folder (now I
can breathe !).

* Dave Barton is populating the new share with the relevant files picked
in the old Plone, reproducing the folder structure of the old file storage.

* As decided in the last doc team meeting, the ODFAuthors share was
renamed "LibreOffice Documentation" .

* Authors interested to join and access LibreOffice Documentation share
are invited to ask in this mailing list. I will assign their login to
the "odfauthors"  group.

* we would like to invite other language communities to join the new
LibreOffice Documentation share in NextCloud, as Brazilians, Germans and
Turks already did.

* Everybody is invited to participate in our documentation team meeting
and every Wednesday at 19:00 (Berlin time)

Kind regards

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator