matuaki さん

早速ありがとうございます。
以下の報告で十分伝わると思います。
細部でいくつか提案があります。

On Tue, 03 May 2011 09:47:30 +0900, matuaki <matuaki@ma-office.org> wrote:
bugzillaの報告文を作成してみました。この英文で意味がわかるかどうかどなた
か見ていただけないでしょうか。(報告には簡単なグラフのファイルを添付する
予定です)

Component:Chart
Version:LibO 3.4 beta3

Summary:Number of Decimal point can't save in Major Interval in
[scale]tab on [Y Axis]dialogobx.

I tested packeage LibO_3.4.0beta3_Win_x86_install_multi.exe on WindowsXP.

How to reproduce the problem.

1.Open attached "SampleChart.ods"
2.Chart area double click and right click on Y axis
3.[Format Axis] click on contextmenu
4.[Scal]tab click
ここは [Scale] ですよね。

5.[Automatic]checkbox uncheck and input "0.5" in textbox on [Major
intarval]Item
6.[OK] click
7.[Format Axis] click on contextmenu on Y Axis
8.[Major interval] value changes "1"
8. [Major interval] value has changed "1" unexpectedly.
でどうでしょうか。

9.[OK] click
10.Y Axis interval changes

また、できれば期待する振舞いを記載するのがいいと思います。

もうひとつツールバーの方
Component:Chart
Version:LibO 3.4 beta3

Summary:Formatting toolbar in chart is changed hidden to display.

I tested packeage LibO_3.4.0beta3_Win_x86_install_multi.exe on WindowsXP.

How to reproduce the problem.

1.Open attached "SampleChart.ods"
2.Chart area double click.(Formatting toolbar display)
3.menu [View]-[Toolbars]-[Formatting] click.(Formatting toolbar hidden)
4.menu [View]-[Toolbars]-[Formatting] click again.
5.Formatting toolbar don't display.
5.Formatting toolbar doesn't show.
でどうでしょうか。

Formatting toolbar display when click outside chart area and chart area
double click.
Note that Formatting toolbar shows again by clicking outside
of the chart area and double-clicking the chart.
でどうでしょうか。

-- Takeshi Abe