Tank at all toghether for yours world and help .... Very very tank.

Consider this: no italian people no phone than no internet device. At the end of story .... no your
stupid mail.

More respect please for this big big country and it's big people.

Cordiali Saluti - Ballico Michele - cell 349 7667848 - info@ballicomichele.com - The content of
this message is Ballico Michele's exclusive property. Not use whithout Ballico Michele consent.