Re: [libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Jul 21 infra call

Hello,

let me use this opportunity to thank the infra team for keeping our machines up and running and for all your coordination work behind the scenes.

TDF is a mature organization now and our infra demands differ a lot from what we used to have in the early days. I'm happy and glad to see things in trusted hands like yours.

I can only guess the amount of work required to make things happen, including weekend and night shifts, critical tasks out of business hours and much more.

Especially during these times, when meeting each other over a beer or two is not possible, I'd like to extend my thanks to all of you for your work and dedication!

Florian