[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help - Web Page Formatting Issue
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help - Web Page Formatting Issue
- From: Ilmari Lauhakangas <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 18:55:42 +0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com kirjoitti 20.7.2020 klo 18.21:
I'm reporting a formatting issue on the main LibreOffice Help page:
The problem is with the Module and Language drop down menus in the header of the page. It appears the boundary boxes for the drop downs are misaligned and/or sized improperly. I've included two screenshots which show this problem including one showing the display resolution. If you toggle through the resolutions, you will see others that have the same problem and still some that mask the drop downs entirely.
This list does not allow attachments, so you have to upload the pictures somewhere.
Which browser are you using?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|[libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help - Web Page Formatting Issueemail@example.com|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help - Web Page Formatting Issue
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help - Web Page Formatting Issue
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help - Web Page Formatting Issue
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help - Web Page Formatting Issue