[libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help - Web Page Formatting Issue

I'm reporting a formatting issue on the main LibreOffice Help page:
https://help.libreoffice.org/latest/en-US/text/shared/05/new_help.html?

The problem is with the Module and Language drop down menus in the header of the page. It appears the boundary boxes for the drop downs are misaligned and/or sized improperly. I've included two screenshots which show this problem including one showing the display resolution. If you toggle through the resolutions, you will see others that have the same problem and still some that mask the drop downs entirely.

Thanks for your help!

neonzuni@protonmail.com