[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: [board-discuss] Initiative to improve communication channels
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: [board-discuss] Initiative to improve communication channels
- From: Daniel Armando Rodriguez <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 10:47:28 -0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
El 2020-07-09 04:25, Ilmari Lauhakangas escribió:
Thorsten Behrens kirjoitti 9.7.2020 klo 2.51:
[sry for the repetition, missed this public mail initially]
Daniel Armando Rodriguez wrote:
In my opinion, and based on recent experience, I consider it necessary forI agree. The recent discussions where spread across a lot of places.
TDF to be open to community participation in a more modern and accessible
way to everyone.
In this sense, it is clear that the use of mailing lists, IRC/TelegramOne comment:
channels does not allow to reach the majority of LibreOffice users, free
software advocates and community members and that is why I would like to
propose the adoption of a platform that favours participation, debate,
interaction and collaborative elaboration of lines of action between TDF and
- I'd strongly suggest that any new tool we introduce comes with a
commitment to shutdown / discourage at least one (but better more!)
existing tool. We'll otherwise quickly get to https://xkcd.com/927/ ;)
So if https://democraciaos.org/ is to solve the
too-many-communication-channels problem - are we then shutting down
IRC/Telegram, or even the mailing lists?
Please also take into consideration that we intend to replace AskBot
with a forum.
Yep, good point
DemocracyOS vs. anything we currently have is an apples to oranges
comparison meaning we *can't* shut anything down.
I agree with you.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|[libreoffice-website] Re: [board-discuss] Initiative to improve communication channels||Thorsten Behrens <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-website] Re: [board-discuss] Initiative to improve communication channels||Ilmari Lauhakangas <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: [board-discuss] Initiative to improve communication channels
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Translation contributors page not updated
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: [board-discuss] Initiative to improve communication channels
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: [board-discuss] Initiative to improve communication channels