[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Documentation distribution on new extension site multiple file format support?
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Documentation distribution on new extension site multiple file format support?
- From: Drew Jensen <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 15:22:21 -0400
- To: website LibreOffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Question came up in the Documentation team meeting today.
It is likely that some of the team Guides will be published in
multiple file formats, PDF and ePUB.
Using the new extension site for distribution would it be possible to
have a single entry for Guide X with two files available for download?
Would it be better to have two separate entries for Guide X, one for
PDF, the other for ePUB?
Wanted to get feedback from the folks admining the service on any
pros/cons of one way over the other and of course if the software can
Thanks in advance for you time,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Generic user for extensions site
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Generic user for extensions site
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Jun 16 infra call
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Proposal to migrate Dev+QA mailing list to TDF infra