[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] extensions site
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] extensions site
- From: Joan Montané <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 23:26:51 +0200
- To: sophi <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Missatge de sophi <email@example.com> del dia dl., 15 de juny 2020 a
> Maybe you have missed this how-to on the site:
You are right!
For publication of the new extension, you have to first register the
> extension (Save the first form) then to add a release to your extension,
> see Adding releases part of the how-to.
I've added a release/download, but it's in draft state. I'm sorry, I'm
missing something. But I don't find any publish button.
You also have to request ownership of the old/migrated extensions to
> manage them.
Thanks for your help.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|[libreoffice-website] extensions site||Joan Montané <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] extensions site||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] extensions site
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Jun 16 infra call
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] extensions site
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Minutes from the Tue Jun 16 infra call