Re: [libreoffice-website] extensions site

Hi Joan,
Le 15/06/2020 à 18:24, Joan Montané a écrit :
> Hi, *
>
> I'm LibO Catalan translator. A new version of Catalan (booth, ca and
> ca-valencian) dictionary has been released. I made a PR to LibO gerrit, and
> now I want to update release on extensions site. (Yes, I published Catalan
> extensions in old extensions site). Then, I have 2 questions:
>
> 1. I've created a new extension for Catalan extension (old one was
> gone!?), but It's in Draft state. How can I publish it?
> 2. There is a Valencian extension [1]. As far as I can remember, I was
> contributor of this extension on old extensions site, but It's not assigned
> to me in new extensions site. I want to delete this extension, because
> current one (1st question) has booth ca and ca-valencian dictionaries. How
> can get control over this Valencian [1] extension?

Maybe you have missed this how-to on the site:
https://extensions.libreoffice.org/en/home/using-this-site-as-an-extension-maintainer/

For publication of the new extension, you have to first register the
extension (Save the first form) then to add a release to your extension,
see Adding releases part of the how-to.
You also have to request ownership of the old/migrated extensions to
manage them.

Cheers
Sophie

--