[libreoffice-website] extensions site

Hi, *

I'm LibO Catalan translator. A new version of Catalan (booth, ca and
ca-valencian) dictionary has been released. I made a PR to LibO gerrit, and
now I want to update release on extensions site. (Yes, I published Catalan
extensions in old extensions site). Then, I have 2 questions:

1. I've created a new extension for Catalan extension (old one was
gone!?), but It's in Draft state. How can I publish it?
2. There is a Valencian extension [1]. As far as I can remember, I was
contributor of this extension on old extensions site, but It's not assigned
to me in new extensions site. I want to delete this extension, because
current one (1st question) has booth ca and ca-valencian dictionaries. How
can get control over this Valencian [1] extension?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards
Joan Montané

[1]