[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help Website Bug
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help Website Bug
- From: Ilmari Lauhakangas <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 22:25:29 +0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com kirjoitti 6.6.2020 klo 22.00:
LibreOffice Help (see this URL)
1. The icon in the upper left is linked. However, the accompanying text "LibreOffice 6.4 Help" is not linked. This is inconsistent with most other LibreOffice pages in which the icon and text share an underlying URL.
They are linked, but the structure is not great as the Modules and Languages dropdowns overlap the logo link and thus obstruct the click. I need to change it so the symbol and text are linked separately.
2. The Module and Language selectors are overlaying the edge of the green header section. It appears that the containers for these controls may need to be resized to provide a better fit and visual appeal, readability. Help was viewed on Chrome v83 browser.
See the attached screenshots (.pdf format):
LibreOffice6-4 Help.pdf shows the Module and Language selectors unexpanded.
LibreOffice6-4 Help Expand.pdf shows the Module and Language selectors expanded.
I don't see your screenshots, because the list does not allow attachments. In any case, reports should be made in https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/ against the component Documentation.
For what it's worth, I am not seeing any overlaying in Chromium on Linux.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help Website Bug||Ilmari Lauhakangas <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help Website Bugfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help Website Bug
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help Website Bug
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help Website Bug
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help Website Bug