[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help Website Bug
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help Website Bug
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2020 19:00:42 +0000
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
LibreOffice Help (see this URL)
1. The icon in the upper left is linked. However, the accompanying text "LibreOffice 6.4 Help" is not linked. This is inconsistent with most other LibreOffice pages in which the icon and text share an underlying URL.
2. The Module and Language selectors are overlaying the edge of the green header section. It appears that the containers for these controls may need to be resized to provide a better fit and visual appeal, readability. Help was viewed on Chrome v83 browser.
See the attached screenshots (.pdf format):
LibreOffice6-4 Help.pdf shows the Module and Language selectors unexpanded.
LibreOffice6-4 Help Expand.pdf shows the Module and Language selectors expanded.
Thanks for your wonderful efforts! The LibreOffice Help is my most visited site every day!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help Website Bug||Ilmari Lauhakangas <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Re: Extensions management
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help Website Bug
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Extensions management
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help Website Bug