[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Re: Extensions management
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Re: Extensions management
- From: Константин Барановский <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 10:58:36 +0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
When uploading template I get error "Extension 'ott' is not allowed". How
to upload new release of templates?
сб, 30 мая 2020 г. в 10:27, Константин Барановский <
> There is deferred saving used on extension editing page, but there is no
> way to cancel changes. What is the point?
> I was claiming ownership for my templates:
> and have successfully got access to it. But now when I'm trying to save
> changes nothing happens. I hit Save button and modification labels do not
> disappear and template's page does not change.
> Maybe I do something wrong?
> And another couple of questions:
> How to delete or hide an extension release?
> How to delete an extension?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|[libreoffice-website] Extensions management||Константин Барановский <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: FYI: LibreOffice Extensions Templates Website Repository Migrated To Python 3 / Plone 5.2.x
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help Website Bug
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Extensions management
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice Help Website Bug