[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Extensions management
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Extensions management
- From: Константин Барановский <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 10:27:27 +0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is deferred saving used on extension editing page, but there is no
way to cancel changes. What is the point?
I was claiming ownership for my templates:
and have successfully got access to it. But now when I'm trying to save
changes nothing happens. I hit Save button and modification labels do not
disappear and template's page does not change.
Maybe I do something wrong?
And another couple of questions:
How to delete or hide an extension release?
How to delete an extension?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|[libreoffice-website] Re: Extensions management||Константин Барановский <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Help with gerrit please
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: FYI: LibreOffice Extensions Templates Website Repository Migrated To Python 3 / Plone 5.2.x
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Help with gerrit please
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: Extensions management