Re: [libreoffice-website] Help with gerrit please

Hi,

On Thu, 28 May 2020 at 19:33:48 +0000, Steve Fanning wrote:
> Whatever I do here trying to type the location, or paste it, I get an
> error dialog which talks of a 404 error and has a Dismiss button,

Ack, that appears to be a gerrit bug: it uses /changes/help~NNNNN/files?q=…
which is not a valid API endpoint (“Not found: files”). Work around
that seem to work here:

1. Reload the page after clicking “edit” (that is, the URL ending with
‘/+/NNNNN,edit’) but before clicking “open”; or
2. Append ‘,edit’ to the the URL of the change to edit instead of
clicking the “edit” button.

In both cases the search is done through /changes/REPO~NNNNN/revisions/R/files?q=…
which *is* a valid API endpoint. The issue doesn't seem to present in
the upcoming 3.1 so I didn't investigate more.

--
Guilhem.