Re: [libreoffice-website] new extensions site hooked up to SSO -ready to use the backend

Hi *,

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 11:39 AM Christian Lohmaier
<cloph@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 4:10 PM Christian Lohmaier
> <cloph@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> > […]
> > Unless we hear from fundamental problems, the plan is to switch
> > instances/the dns over in the next days.
>
> Headsup: Since there were no major concerns, we'll go ahead and do the
> switchover tomorrow.
>
> (we'll add corresponding rewrites to the URLs so that old URLs to the
> extensions will continue to work on the new site)

as you might have noticed, the site is now live - the switch was
delayed because of the DSGVO concerns that were raised.. Shortly after
the switchover overager rewrite rules broke search and some URLs were
not working as they were supposed to, but those had been fixed shortly
after...

As for the submissions that were done on the old site after the
extensions were imported to the new site: Those will be transferred in
the next few days.

I'm sure people will now start to give their feedback, and there are
already some additional improvements queued. The new basis makes it
easier to iterate faster and do little tweaks along the way.

ciao
Christian

ciao
Chrisitan